- Degree in Computer Science or relevant education/experience
- Interested in surveillance and operation of existing integrations.
- Knowledge in SW Testing
- Knowledge within MS SQL, Microsoft servers and file handling is mandatory
- Familiarity with json and xml data formats
- Basic understanding of API’s as REST and SOAP
- Experience with no code tools is an advantage
- Programming experience, either as a hobby or as a professional can be an advantage
Required personal attributes:
- A willingness to learn new technologies
- Well-organized and structured approach to work
- You enjoy change and like taking on new challenges
- Strong collaborative skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team.
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
We are looking for a new Testing and Monitoring Engineer to join our team in Sibiu. Responsibilities will include testing, monitoring of our integration and automation systems, error handling, documentation and support for our development teams.
As a Testing and Monitoring Engineer your tasks will consist of:
- Testing and surveillance of integrations in Azets
- Work between developers and our accounting/payroll departments to ensure the maximum efficiency of our services
- Opportunity to develop new integrations
- Create/update relevant technical documentation
- Support and maintenance of current integrations
- Troubleshooting and error handling
About Azets Insight Romania
Azets Insight Romania is formely know as Visma Services Romania as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division.
Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.