- Degree in Computer Science or relevant education/experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Basic computer science knowledge: SQL database and Software architecture
- English (fluidly in speaking and writing)
- Application/technical support experience
- Training experience
- Quality assurance
- Experience with support/ticketing systems
The purpose of the role is bridging product development with its end-users.
- Superuser training (including training material where applicable)
- Ensuring that there are up-to-date system manuals
- Provide sales support
- Ensure that 3rd line support is holding the highest standard
- Ticketing/support system
- Support with testing and quality assurance of products
- Help improve the products by promoting the improvement of common problems
Required personal attributes:
- Collaboration oriented
- Well-organized and structured approach to work
- Analytical, systematic and hands-on
What we offer:
- A very financially sound, rapidly growing and profitable workplace that takes good care of employees
- Competitive salary package
- 13th salary
- Seniority bonus
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical insurance, private pension plan.
About Azets Insight
Are you interested in shaping the future in a new and ambitious company? Learn more about us and join our team!
Azets is a technology-driven knowledge company with Nordic roots. We provide flexible financial and administrative services to a wide range of businesses. Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.