Are you talented at numbers, do you like working with Excel tables, reports and processing data?
Come and meet us and let’s have a talk about a challenging position as a team leader of a growing payroll team.
We ask for:
Willingness to follow the core values in Azets: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful, Dynamic.
- University graduate (Mathematics, Cybernetics, Economy or similar)
- At least 6 months of proven experience in Payroll related activities (salary calculation, ERP systems etc)
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Microsoft/Google tools knowledge (Excel, Sheets etc)
- Great English skills, oral and written
Personal characteristics preferred
As a team leader you will be responsible for a team of payroll consultants working with traditional payroll for our clients from Great Britain, as well as other related daily operations.
The following personal characteristics are preferred:
- Customer oriented
- Motivation and energy
- Willingness and humbleness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
Are you interested in shaping the future in a new and ambitious company? Learn more about us and join our team!