Are you talented at numbers, do you like working with Excel tables, reports and processing data?
Come and meet us and let’s have a talk about a challenging position as a team leader of a growing payroll team.
We ask for:
- Willingness to follow the core values in Azets: Personal, Accurate, Responsible, One step ahead
- University graduate (Mathematics, Cybernetics, Economy or similar)
- At least 6 months of proven experience in Payroll related activities (salary calculation, ERP systems etc)
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Microsoft/Google tools knowledge (Excel, Sheets etc)
- Great English skills, oral and written
Personal characteristics preferred
The Payroll team leader will be responsible for a team of 6-8 consultants workin with traditional payroll for our clients from the Nordic countries as well as other related daily operations.
The following personal characteristics are preferred:
- Motivation and energy
- Willingness and humbleness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Great working conditions
- On site training and continuous support
- Leadership training (as part of internal management programme)
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan (pilon III)
- Meal vouchers
- Social & sports events and team buildings throughout the year
Azets is a new company – but with a great history
Azets was established in 2016, as a result of the sale of the BPO Division from Visma. For years, we have successfully delivered accounting, payroll, HR, staffing and advisory services in the Nordic region.
Over time, we have developed a unique combination of experience, smart solutions and local presence. With 83 offices across the Nordics, we have gained detailed knowledge about local rules and regulations.
Automation and robotization have created endless opportunities for our customers. Azets has utilized these principles in constantly developing new and user-friendly features. We have put a lot of effort into creating easy-to-use solutions for our customers.