We are looking for a junior accountant who wants to develop his knowledge in accounting. From our future colleague we expect seriosity, motivation to learn and the ability to follow thе core values in Azets: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic.
The following skills are required:
- University graduate (Accounting, Economic studies or relevant)
- Good English skills, oral and written
- Analytical and logical skills
- Attention to details
- Any previous experience in accounting is a plus
- Good computer skills
The following personal characteristics are preffered:
- Motivation and willingness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
Our future colleague will work with accounting tasks for our clients from thе Nordic countriеs. Daily activities may include:
- Bookings of accounting documents
- VAT reports
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- General ledger
- Various other accounting tasks.
The role implies communication via email and chat in English, on a daily basis.
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
Thank you for visiting our page!
If you want to find more available jobs, check out our list of careers!
This position is based in Aiud.
This position is based in Alba Iulia. Read more about our locations:
This position is based in Sibiu. Read more about our locations: