We are looking for a junior accountant who wants to develop his knowledge in accounting. From our future colleague we expect seriosity, motivation to learn and the ability to follow thе core values in Azets: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic.
The following skills are required:
- University graduate (Accounting, Economic studies or relevant)
- Good English skills, oral and written
- Analytical and logical skills
- Attention to details
- Any previous experience in accounting is a plus
- Good computer skills
The following personal characteristics are preffered:
- Motivаtion and willingness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Resumes will be sent at email@example.com or by applying to this ad.
Our future colleague will work with accounting tasks for our clients from thе Nordic countriеs. Daily activities may include:
- Bookings of accounting documents
- VAT reports
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- General ledger
- Various other accounting tasks.
The role implies communication via email and chat in English, on a daily basis.
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training