- Work with product management and development teams to understand and/or refine project specifications
- Create design concepts (wireframes, mockups and basic prototypes) to share your ideas
- Present your work to team members, users/customers and stakeholders for review and feedback
- Collaborate with product management and development teams to review, build and iterate product features in an Agile environment
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in visual design, color, and typography skills, as well as your understanding of the capabilities and limitations of designing for the web
- Experience working in a collaborative team, and interacting directly with others (users/customers, development, marketing, copywriting) to implement designs
- Systematic thinking is critical as you will be working constantly to improve the overall functional consistency and visual design of web applications in financial/payroll area
- Tooling - Proficiency using Sketch/Invision to create, manage and share your work
- Bonus for HTML/CSS/JS experience and/or experience in UX disciplines (research, psychology, interaction, evaluation)
- 3+ years of professional UI design experience with a focus on web based applications
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication, graphic design or related field preferred
- Current portfolio demonstrating your skills and experience within UI design
- A very financially sound, rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Competitive salary package
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Percentages of time allocated to personal projects that have the purpose to improve our systems
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical and pension insurance, sport program
Work opportunities in a large Northern European software company, with stable finances, high growth and high profitability. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross country team, and collaborate internationally on a daily basis. You will also have competent colleagues in our office in Timisoara, who will help you find solutions, deliver our projects and celebrate together when we succeed.
Working location is in Timisoara and some travel will be required. Azets is offering equal opportunities based on skills and merit.
Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania. We offer a complete suite of accounting, payroll and financial advisory services in over 70 countries, maintaining a client-centric, customer-first culture, acting as a trusted business adviser and global growth expert.