Skills & experience
- At least 3 years University education in the IT area or related field
- 3-5 years of experience as an IT support consultant or experience with
similar IT related work in the past
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Google Apps is a plus
- Working experience in an international company is a plus
- Final year IT students may apply
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of SQL is desirable
We are looking for a self-propelled IT person who is eager to learn, easy to cooperate with and can speak English fluently. You must also be good in writing English.
You will be a part of the Azets Insight support team. You will work in close cooperation with your colleagues, both in the Northern Countries and in Romania. Working with colleagues in other countries will require you to have voice and/or video communication as well as e-mail communication. Normal work tasks can be handling support tickets, changes in setup or user accounts in several different systems. As a part of the onboarding, Azets will prepare a training program for you to gradually build competencies for handling these tasks.
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- Competitive salary package
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
We’re on a mission to help organisations of all shapes and sizes, achieve their ambitions by delivering accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services, saving them precious time to focus on what they do best.
Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.
Azets is a new company but with a great history.
In Romania we have been present since 2008 and we know we couldn’t do it without the support of our employees in Sibiu, Alba-Iulia, Timișoara and Brașov. The company opened its first office with a small but daring team of 3 people. Now we are over 800 dedicated employees in Romania, part of the bigger success story that Azets stands for: over 6.500 employees who serve more than 120,000 businesses within a wide range of industries.
*Azets is present in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and the UK.
*Azets Romania’s headquarter office is located in Sibiu, at the Business center.
We also have offices in:
- Alba-Iulia – 71, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 78, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 1, Piața Iuliu Maniu
- Timisoara – United Business Center 3, Piața Consiliul Europei St., nr. 2E, floor 13
Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic are the core values that make our business a successful one!
We appreciate the responsible people, committed to their goal and eager to constantly improve their performance. If you identify with our values, join Azets, a modern and flexible place to work and help us deliver quality services to our customers!
Find more about us on: