We are looking for an honest and motivated person to join our Risk & Compliance Team.
We expect motivation to learn and the ability to demonstrate Azets core values: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic.
- Motivation and willingness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
- University degree in Law
- Working with an international company
- One year of experience working in a Risk and Compliance type role is a plus
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention/accuracy to details
- Excellent analytical and logical abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Good English skills, oral and written
- Comfortable working with remote team and requiring limited supervision
Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance in Norway, you will support the undertaking of internal and external risk and compliance assessments in all Azets entities. You will start with rules-based compliance activity, developing your skills to become a rounded, proficient member of this key function.
Anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing and Other Quality reviews
- Part of compliance with internal control requirements in EU AML directive.
- Review quality of customer due diligence measures and risk classification.
- Report on findings.
Customer Contract Review
- Review customer contracts to give accurate knowledge about risk exposure
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
Are you interested in shaping the future in a new and ambitious company? Learn more about us and join our team!
We’re on a mission to help organisations of all shapes and sizes, achieve their ambitions by delivering accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services, saving them precious time to focus on what they do best. Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.
Azets is a new company but with a great history. In Romania we have been present since 2008 and we know we couldn’t do it without the support of our employees in Sibiu, Alba-Iulia, Timișoara and Brașov. The company opened its first office with a small but daring team of 3 people. Now we are over 800 dedicated employees in Romania, part of the bigger success story that Azets stands for: over 6.500 employees who serve more than 120,000 businesses within a wide range of industries.
Azets is present in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and the UK. Azets Romania’s headquarter office is located in Sibiu, at the Business Center.
We also have offices in:
- Alba-Iulia – 71, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 78, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 1, Piața Iuliu Maniu
- Timisoara – United Business Center 3, Piața Consiliul Europei St., nr. 2E, floor 13
Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic are the core values that make our business a successful one!
We appreciate the responsible people, committed to their goal and eager to constantly improve their performance. If you identify with our values, join Azets, a modern and flexible place to work and help us deliver quality services to our customers!
Find more about us on:
- Website: www.azets.ro
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/azets/mycompany/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/azetsromania
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/azetsro/?hl=en