We’re on a mission to help organisations of all shapes and sizes, achieve their ambitions by delivering accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services, saving them precious time to focus on what they do best. Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.
Azets is a new company but with a great history. In Romania we have been present since 2008 and we know we couldn’t do it without the support of our employees in Sibiu, Alba-Iulia, Timișoara and Brașov. The company opened its first office with a small but daring team of 3 people. Now we are over 800 dedicated employees in Romania, part of the bigger success story that Azets stands for: over 6.500 employees who serve more than 120,000 businesses within a wide range of industries.
Azets is present in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and the UK.
Azets Romania’s headquarter office is located in Sibiu, at the Business center.
We also have offices in:
- Alba-Iulia – 71, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 78, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 1, Piața Iuliu Maniu
- Timisoara – United Business Center 3, Piața Consiliul Europei St., nr. 2E, floor 13
Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic are the core values that make our business a successful one!
We appreciate the responsible people, committed to their goal and eager to constantly improve their performance. If you identify with our values, join Azets, a modern and flexible place to work and help us deliver quality services to our customers!
We are looking to add a new person to our Business Support team who supports with the administrative
activities for our client facing teams in the UK.
Great opportunity for a keen and motivated individual, with a proactive attitude and excellent English
skills, to become part of a dynamic team.
I’m in! What should I do next?
Have a look at the following role description and apply via this ad or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this role, you will be providing support such as, but not limited to:
- KYC processing (Know Your Client) (the mandatory process of identifying and verifying the client's identity when onboarding a client)
- Drafting and sending Letters of Engagement
- General and system administrative tasks
- Other tasks that arise from time to time (ad hoc request, project related administration).
- Managing day to day business support requests
The following characteristics are preferred:
- availability to work from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- English knowledge both writing and speaking at an advanced level
- Technical skills especially in Word
- Ability to work in an international environment (you will be working closely with our colleagues from the UK)
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Willingness and humbleness in the learning process
Find more about us on: