Skills & experience
- Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position
- Experience as Senior Developer, Back-end Developer
- Experience and practical understanding of accepted DevOps principles is an advantage
- Experience working with the cloud (AWS), CI/CD and Infrastructure as code is an advantage
- Experience in enterprise network technologies as well as experience working in a large database operation environment (MS SQL)
- Experience working with REST API:s and integrations
- Familiar with GitLab, Jira and Confluence
- Fluent in English
You’ll be working with CI/CD pipelines, deploying to the Cloud, APIs and different integration engines. You will collaborate closely with other team members to share knowledge and contribute on finding the best solution when solving a problem. You will also help on delivering estimates for future projects and support and troubleshoot existing solutions when needed.
The team has about 15 employees with half located in Romania and half in Sweden.
The team mainly develops and implements API:s, Integrations, RPA:s as well as a few custom made web-based applications. The team is also responsible for the infrastructure with an ongoing project to transition from an OnPrem environment to AWS Cloud.
We’re on a mission to help organisations of all shapes and sizes, achieve their ambitions by delivering accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services, saving them precious time to focus on what they do best.
Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.
Azets is a new company but with a great history.
In Romania we have been present since 2008 and we know we couldn’t do it without the support of our employees in Sibiu, Alba-Iulia, Timișoara and Brașov. The company opened its first office with a small but daring team of 3 people. Now we are over 800 dedicated employees in Romania, part of the bigger success story that Azets stands for: over 6.500 employees who serve more than 120,000 businesses within a wide range of industries.
* Azets is present in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and the UK.
* Azets Romania’s headquarter office is located in Sibiu, at the Business center.
We also have offices in:
- Alba-Iulia – 71, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 78, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 1, Piața Iuliu Maniu
- Timisoara – United Business Center 3, Piața Consiliul Europei St., nr. 2E, floor 13
Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic are the core values that make our business a successful one!
We appreciate the responsible people, committed to their goal and eager to constantly improve their performance. If you identify with our values, join Azets, a modern and flexible place to work and help us deliver quality services to our customers!
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
Find more about us on
- Website: www.azets.ro
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/azets-romania
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/azetsromania
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/azetsro/?hl=en