Skills & experience
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Intern to join our team.
If you enjoy creating content, exploring SoMe, and have an out of the box thinking, we would love meeting you!
What would you bring to the team?
- Relevant experience in a job with similar responsibilities;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Advanced attention to detail, multi-tasking;
- Able to meet deadlines, with a very good ability to organize;
- Very good knowledge of computer use;
- Familiar with online promotion methods, SoMe;
- Experience in InDesign, Photoshop and Copywriting;
- Relevant SEO knowledge;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running in the same time;
- Sense of humour, creativity and strong sense of design.
The role & benefits
Your main activities and responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the planning, implementation, and optimization of the marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan to generate leads;
- Evaluate executed activities and provide recommendations and solutions to enhance effectiveness of future promotions and special campaigns;
- Elaborate and organize events to promote the image of the company;
- Respect the rules of brand identity in all the actions it undertakes;
- Maintain contact with the press, responsible for monitoring press releases, and make specific reports;
- Create content (copywriting) for the newsletters, website, banners, flyers, SoMe, ads;
- Be informed about the digital environment, trends, competitors, and new appearances;
- Do keyword research and help create a content strategy that drives results using SEO principles.
What can we offer?
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
We’re on a mission to help organisations of all shapes and sizes, achieve their ambitions by delivering accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services, saving them precious time to focus on what they do best. Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.
Azets is a new company but with a great history. In Romania we have been present since 2008 and we know we couldn’t do it without the support of our employees in Sibiu, Alba-Iulia, Timișoara and Brașov. The company opened its first office with a small but daring team of 3 people. Now we are over 800 dedicated employees in Romania, part of the bigger success story that Azets stands for: over 6.500 employees who serve more than 120,000 businesses within a wide range of industries.
Azets is present in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and the UK. Azets Romania’s headquarter office is located in Sibiu, at the Business Center.
We also have offices in:
- Alba-Iulia – 71, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 78, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 1, Piața Iuliu Maniu
- Timisoara – United Business Center 3, Piața Consiliul Europei St., nr. 2E, floor 13
Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic are the core values that make our business a successful one!
We appreciate the responsible people, committed to their goal and eager to constantly improve their performance. If you identify with our values, join Azets, a modern and flexible place to work and help us deliver quality services to our customers!
Find more about us on: