We’re on a mission to help organisations of all shapes and sizes, achieve their ambitions by delivering accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services, saving them precious time to focus on what they do best. Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.
Azets is a new company but with a great history. In Romania we have been present since 2008 and we know we couldn’t do it without the support of our employees in Sibiu, Alba-Iulia, Timișoara and Brașov. The company opened its first office with a small but daring team of 3 people. Now we are over 800 dedicated employees in Romania, part of the bigger success story that Azets stands for: over 6.500 employees who serve more than 120,000 businesses within a wide range of industries.
Azets is present in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and the UK.
Azets Romania’s headquarter office is located in Sibiu, at the Business center.
We also have offices in:
- Alba-Iulia – 71, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 78, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 1, Piața Iuliu Maniu
- Timisoara – United Business Center 3, Piața Consiliul Europei St., nr. 2E, floor 13
Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic are the core values that make our business a successful one!
We appreciate the responsible people, committed to their goal and eager to constantly improve their performance. If you identify with our values, join Azets, a modern and flexible place to work and help us deliver quality services to our customers!
We are looking to set up a brand new, shiny team that will manage all the support administrative activities for our client in the UK.
You stand a good chance of being ‘the one’ if you have a proactive attitude and excellent English skills.
I’m in! What should I do next?
Have a look at the following role description and apply via this ad or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this role, you will be providing support such as, but not limited to:
- KYC processing (Know Your Client)
- Salesforce updates
- Processing of invoices
- Drafting Letters of Engagement
- CCH updates
- General administrative tasks
- Other tasks that arise from time to time
The following characteristics are preferred:
- English knowledge both writing and speaking at an advanced level
- Technical skills especially in Word
- Ability to work in an international environment (you will be working closely with our colleagues from the UK)
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Willingness and humbleness in the learning process
Find more about us on: