What do we expect from you?
- We expect motivation to learn and the ability to demonstrate Azets core values: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful, and Dynamic;
- Motivation and willingness in the learning process;
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- University graduate;
- Working with an international company ideally understanding Customer;
- Compliance principles;
- Experience in leading and developing others.
Mandatory knowledge and skills
- At least one year of experience working in a Risk and Compliance type role;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Attention/accuracy to detail;
- Excellent analytical and logical abilities;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Good English skills, oral and written;
- Comfortable working with a remote team and requiring limited supervision.
Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance in Norway, you will lead and develop a small Risk & Compliance team. You will also support the undertaking of internal and external risk and compliance assessments.
Developing the Team
- Managing a developing Risk & Compliance team within Azets Romania
- Ensuring Qualitative outputs in line with Azets policy and procedure
- Supporting the business in responding effectively to vendor assessments sent to Azets by customers.
- Build structural capital of repository/document library to effectively respond to due diligence assessments.
- Supporting the business in performing vendor assessments on its own vendors (suppliers) in accordance with our supplier code of conduct, privacy, and information security requirements.
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
This position is based in Sibiu. Read more about our location:
Thank you for visiting our page!
If you want to find more available jobs, check out our list of careers!