This position will primarily involve:
- Managing, automating and maintaining our cloud-based services and applications across the enterprise or its units and departments;
- Keeping up to date on best practices and new technologies;
- Collaborating on technical architecture and system design;
- Analyzing and collecting data: log files, application stack traces, etc.;
- Reproducing and simulating application incidents to create debug reports and coordinate delivery of application fixes;
- Working in off-routine hours occasionally.
3+ years working experience as a system administrator on either Linux or Windows, including experience with:
- Troubleshooting (log investigations, performance tests, connectivity investigation);
- Networking (DNS, routes, firewalls, etc);
- Local and distributed file systems;
- Web servers and application services, including reverse proxying/load balancing;
- Troubleshooting (logs investigations, performance tests, connectivity investigation);
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL, noSQL);
- Familiarity with web security protocols (SSL / TLS) and implementations (eg: openSSL);
- Experience with enterprise logging solutions such as Datadog a good plus;
- Experience using the following AWS Services (or similar cloud providers):
Experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- CloudFormation, CDK or any general infrastructure as code scripting languages;
- Bash/PowerShell scripting and/or Python;
- TypeScript and YAML;
- CI/CD deployments and/or GitOps.
Required personal skills
- Strong attention-to-detail, follow-up skills and results-oriented attitude;
- Good presentation, oral and written communications skills;
- Willingness to coordinate and work with others;
- Ability to understand our business applications quickly.
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table.
We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We are looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
- A full-time job in a successful and really fast-growing company;
- Good platform to grow your skills with a great atmosphere;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- 13th salary, meal tickets, sport plan;
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family;
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax;
- Private Medical Cover - Ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way;
- Flexible Working - Azets understands that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy;
- A friendly team who is eager to meet you.
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK,Nordics and Romania. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 160 offices. We haveseen dramatic growth in recent years and as a result of this, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each
other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?
This position is based in Timisoara. Read more about our location:
Thank you for visiting our page.
If you want to find more available jobs, check out our list of careers!