This position will primarily involve:
- Managing, automating and maintaining our Linux based services and applications across the
enterprise or its units and departments.
- Writing and maintaining system operations documentation (articles, diagrams, data flows etc.) for
new and existing applications and services.
- Keeping up to date on best practices and new technologies.
- Collaborating on technical architecture and system design.
- Analyzing and collecting data: log files, application stack traces etc
- Reproducing and simulating application incidents to create debug reports and coordinate delivery
of application fixes.
- Working in off-routine hours occasionally
- 3+ years working experience with Linux
- networking (DNS, routes, firewalls, etc)
- local and distributed file systems (ext4, xfs, NFS, ZFS etc), storage migration,
- System services, SSH tunneling, SCP, SFTP
- Web servers (Nginx, Apache) and reverse proxying
- Troubleshooting (logs investigations, performance tests, connectivity
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL, noSQL)
- Familiarity with web security protocols (SSL / TLS) and implementations (eg: openSSL)
- Experience using proxy servers / reverse proxy
- Experience with typical web caching solutions (Memcached, Redis)
- Experience setting up CI environments (Gitlab, Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Experience with Elastic Stack or other logging solutions
- AWS Services
Experience with the following technologies is a plus
- Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Bash scripting and/or Python
Required personal skills
- Strong attention-to-detail, follow-up skills and results-oriented attitude
- Good presentation, oral and written communications skills
- Willingness to coordinate and work with others
- Ability to understand our business applications quickly
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace.
We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table.
We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're
looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team
What's in it for you?
- A full-time job in a successful and really fast-growing company
- Good platform to grow your skills with a great atmosphere
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- 13th salary, meal tickets
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax
- Private Medical Cover - Ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- A friendly team who is eager to meet you
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK,Nordics and Romania. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 160 offices. We haveseen dramatic growth in recent years and as a result of this, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each
other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?