Skills & experience:
- Analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Good attention to detail and good communication skills;
- Proactive when dealing with user issues;
- Knowledge of DNS, IP addresses;
- University graduate (IT or related field);
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of SQL is desirable.
The following personal characteristics are preferred:
- Motivаtion and willingness in the learning process;
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Ability to follow thе core values in Azets: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic.
The ASA has the primary task of providing second line support for department specific applications; answering phone calls and monitoring helpdesk systems in a prompt fashion, dealing with basic issues and escalating calls as appropriate, internally or to third parties.
The more detailed tasks of the ASA will provide technical, administrative, and accounting processes support to the department including setting up new databases and users, setting access rights, removing users, assist in testing, implementation, training and systems documentation on department projects and other such similar tasks.
- The systems used are SAP B1 and add in’s, Crystal reports, Silverfin, Concur, iDocuments (a web interface for client interaction with our system) and other smaller applications.A good knowledge of SAP B1, Crystal reports and an understanding of SQL server will be developed;
- Working knowledge or experience within a finance business is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in similar supporting role is essential, as well as use of support desk system;
- Focused individual with excellent troubleshooting skills;
- The ASA will report to IT manager for their personal development and for oversight of the progress made on the aims of the IT function within the company.
Our client is a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm founded on personal integrity and technical expertise. Our teams work seamlessly to provide advice throughout the life cycle of our clients. Our partner-led approach ensures that our clients receive an excellent service from a team of high-quality people who combine technical expertise with personal integrity. Our ethos is reflected in the way that we work with our clients, taking the time to understand their business and invest in the relationship to ensure that we can provide the best advice possible. We want success for our people, our clients and for our business.
In order to help preserve this winning formula, to bring it to life with our new joiners and to explain it to our clients, we have articulated our approach through the values of Collaboration, Authenticity Respect and being Dynamic.
- Private medical insurance;
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary;
- Meal vouchers;
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company;
- 7Card access;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training.
This position is based in Sibiu and Brasov.
Thank you for visiting our page!
If you want to find more available jobs, check out our list of careers!