We are looking for an ambitious and motivated person, who likes to work with numbers, Excel tables and wants to learn more about payroll.
The following skills are required:
- University graduate (Economics, Mathematics, Cybernetics or similar)
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Good English skills, oral and written (B1-B2-C1-C2)
- Descrierea jobului
- The Pаyroll Consultant will work for our clients from thе Nordic countriеs.
The main tasks for a payroll consultant are to:
- Process employee changes, advance salary, pension & insurance, travel claims etc
- Create and send files to clients, close the payroll run and pay the salaries
- Create and send payslips to employees
- Send monthly reports to clients
- Check deadlines and prioritize tasks accordingly
- The role implies communication via email and chat in English, on a daily basis.
Skills & experience
The following pеrsonаl chаrаctеristics are preferred:
- Motivаtion and willingness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to follow thе core values in Azets: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic.
Resumes will be sent at email@example.com or by applying to this ad.
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
- Descrierea companiei
We’re on a mission to help organisations of all shapes and sizes, achieve their ambitions by delivering accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services, saving them precious time to focus on what they do best.
Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.
Azets is a new company but with a great history.
In Romania we have been present since 2008 and we know we couldn’t do it without the support of our employees in Sibiu, Alba-Iulia, Timișoara and Brașov. The company opened its first office with a small but daring team of 3 people. Now we are over 800 dedicated employees in Romania, part of the bigger success story that Azets stands for: over 6.500 employees who serve more than 120,000 businesses within a wide range of industries.
Azets is present in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and the UK.
Azets Romania’s headquarter office is located in Sibiu, at the Business center.
We also have offices in:
Alba-Iulia – 71, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
Alba-Iulia – 78, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
Alba-Iulia – 1, Piața Iuliu Maniu
Timisoara – United Business Center 3, Piața Consiliul Europei St., nr. 2E, floor 13
Brasov – Coresi Business Park, 5 Turnului St.
Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic are the core values that make our business a successful one!
We appreciate the responsible people, committed to their goal and eager to constantly improve their performance. If you identify with our values, join Azets, a modern and flexible place to work and help us deliver quality services to our customers!
Find more about us on: