The Azets Technology team that you will be part of is a skilled team of software developers divided between Norway and Romania and the working language is English. Since 2022 we are offering developers the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in Romania while still being immersed in our culture, having the chance to work with the other team members and benefiting from each other’s skills and knowledge.
- You will design, develop, and test different features and functions delivered via applications and services;
- Ensure the entire stack is fast and scalable;
- Integrate front-end components with backend endpoints;
- Design and implement services, microservices, and APIs;
- Help us collaborate with operations teams to ensure your applications and services are available and reliable;
- Provide hands-on software development for the product to perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible;
- Work with an international team in an Agile environment.
- University degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline (Computer Science, ETC, etc);
- Have prior internship or related work experience. (3+ years work experience);
- Experience with Node.js and Typescript;
- Experience with Angular;
- Full-stack experience, with expertise in at least one layer;
- Cognizant of modern database/storage technologies;
- Understand complex workflows and develop and validate innovative solutions to solve difficult problems;
- Expertise with git workflows and basic understanding of CI/CD pipelines;
- Basic understanding of Scrum/Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of AWS is a bonus;
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently.
- Competitive salary package;
- Private medical and pension insurance supported by the company;
- 13th salary, meal tickets;
- A friendly team who is eager to meet you;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Internal & external trainings;
- Flexible working environment;
- Special referral bonuses for referring friends.
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and Romania. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 160 offices. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years and as a result, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one-step ahead. Does this sound like you?