Are you interested in shaping the future in a new and ambitious company? Learn more about us and join our team!
We’re on a mission to help organisations of all shapes and sizes, achieve their ambitions by delivering accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services, saving them precious time to focus on what they do best. Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.
Azets is a new company but with a great history. In Romania we have been present since 2008 and we know we couldn’t do it without the support of our employees in Sibiu, Alba-Iulia, Timișoara and Brașov. The company opened its first office with a small but daring team of 3 people. Now we are over 800 dedicated employees in Romania, part of the bigger success story that Azets stands for: over 6.500 employees who serve more than 120,000 businesses within a wide range of industries.
Azets is present in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and the UK. Azets Romania’s headquarter office is located in Sibiu, at the Business Center.
We also have offices in:
- Alba-Iulia – 71, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 78, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 1, Piața Iuliu Maniu
- Timisoara – United Business Center 3, Piața Consiliul Europei St., nr. 2E, floor 13
Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic are the core values that make our business a successful one!
We appreciate the responsible people, committed to their goal and eager to constantly improve their performance. If you identify with our values, join Azets, a modern and flexible place to work and help us deliver quality services to our customers!
Developing the Team
- Managing a developing Risk & Compliance team within Azets Romania
- Ensuring Qualitative outputs in line with Azets policy and procedure
- Supporting the business in responding effectively to vendor assessments sent to Azets by customers.
- Build structural capital of repository/document library to effectively respond to due diligence assessments.
- Supporting the business in performing vendor assessments on its own vendors (suppliers) in accordance with our supplier code of conduct, privacy and information security requirements.
Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance in Norway, you will lead and develop a small Risk & Compliance team. You will also support the undertaking of internal and external risk and compliance assessments.
- Motivation and willingness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
- University graduate
- Working with an international company ideally understanding Customer Compliance principles
- Experience in leading and developing others
Mandatory knowledge and skills
- At least one year of experience working in a Risk and Compliance type role
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention/accuracy to detail
- Excellent analytical and logical abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Good English skills, oral and written
- Comfortable working with remote team and requiring limited supervision
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
Find more about us on: