Main tasks and responsibilities:
Azets is looking for a web developer that will work to improve and maintain our web platforms. You will share office space with developers that work on Azets customer platforms and digital designers. Working language is English.
Digital marketing is important for Azets and the websites are the hub in our communication strategy. The web presence is currently based on Wordpress and Episerver. Web development is currently done by a leading web agency in Sweden. The new web developer will take over responsibility for the current Wordpress-platforms and participate in projects with the agency to expand features on our Episerver websites.
The person we are looking for is experienced in Wordpress development and maintenance and has experience with frontend web development. We don’t expect to find a person with experience in Episerver, but if you are that, would be nice. This means that we will invest in training you to get to know this platform.
In the future we would like you to be involved as well in backend development, integrations and UX. Therefore, even if at the moment you are experienced only in frontend development, yet eager to develop your skills towards being a full-stack developer we are looking forward to meeting you
- Relevant education
- Excellent written and oral English
- Experience with Wordpress development
- Frontend development
- HTML5, CSS3
- Bootstrap experience
- Experience with responsive design
- Working experience with agile methodology
Nice to have:
- Experience with development on Episerver or another CMS.
- Experience with UX
- Interested in developing your skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A very financially sound, rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Competitive salary package
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Percentages of time allocated to personal projects that have the purpose to improve our systems
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical and pension insurance, sport program
Work opportunities in a large Northern European software company, with stable finances, high growth and high profitability. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross country team, and collaborate internationally on a daily basis. You will also have competent colleagues in our office in Timisoara, who will help you find solutions, deliver our projects and celebrate together when we succeed.
Working location is in Timisoara and some travel will be required. Azets is offering equal opportunities based on skills and merit.
Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania. We offer a complete suite of accounting, payroll and financial advisory services in over 70 countries, maintaining a client-centric, customer-first culture, acting as a trusted business adviser and global growth expert.