Azets Insight SRL Company is currently seeking an experienced UI/UX designer to help us put the finishing touches on our in-house applications. You will be part of our product development unit, based in Timisoara. We are an energetic team with diversified expertise. We are developing a SaaS platform with
more than 10 applications to support various business processes.
- Design the user interface of our applications to simplify and enhance the user experience
- Work closely with our UX designers to understand the user journey and co-create the design solutions
- Improving the aesthetic aspect and consistency across all applications
- Effectively communicate the design to developers and other key stakeholders
- Design and maintain UI guidelines and specifications for our design system
- Perform revisions based on user feedback
Who you are
- Creative and meticulous
- Have a good eye for shapes and colours
- Excellent in collaborating in a team and across teams
- Have experience in UI design, tools like Figma/Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Have a great portfolio that highlights successful projects
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Understands user research and is willing to learn about user experience best practices
- Eager to develop a collaborative, respectful, authentic, and dynamic international work environment
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills in fluent English
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
- A full-time job in a successful and really fast-growing company
- Good platform to grow your skills with a great atmosphere
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- 13th salary, meal tickets
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax
- Private Medical Cover - Ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way.
- Flexible Working - Azets understands that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy
- A friendly team who is eager to meet you.
About Azets Insight Romania
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and Romania. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 160 offices. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years and as a result of this, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!