- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a technical writer.
- Idiomatic English
- Experience with complex enterprise SaaS products
- Technical writing samples
- 8 years of experience as a technical writer
- Experience with user-focused product writing
- UX-focused writing samples
- Experience with HR, time reporting and payroll applications
- Experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets or product suites
- Experience with localization and accessibility best practices
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices
- Experience with creating API documentation
About the job
The technical writer is responsible for communicating complex information clearly, concisely and accurately, and without relying on jargon. As a technical writer, your role involves writing conceptual overviews and procedures or updating help center queries and FAQs. You will be a key link between product managers, customer support and the external users and developers.
Our UX text, documentation, user guides and in-app help are the first lines of support for our users when they hit a problem or a question. By providing high-quality support material, we enable our users to help themselves without needing to rely on our customer support team, making our users feel better about the experience while lowering the support burden for our team.
As a Technical Writer, you juggle a variety of responsibilities, including managing and leading documentation projects, reviewing features, updating API reference documentation, and creating new user guides that teach clients and internal staff how to use the company’s HR, time reporting, payslip and accounting products.
- Write technical documentation, including overviews, how-to guides, user guides and in-app help.
- Proactively assess newly developed product functionality for new documentation needs
- Collaborate closely with customer support to identify topics that need documentation to reduce customer support workload
- Write user interface text that facilitates user navigation, on-boarding, promos, error messages, instructional materials, and other components of the end-to-end user experience.
- Develop in-app documentation to answer users’ questions before they ask them
- Organize existing documents, identify documentation gaps, and drive new projects, keeping a focus on customer needs.
- Define documentation requirements and work with product teams to create and update internal and external documentation.
- Drive vision for product language and content across a product
- Manage localization efforts
- Edit, clarify and enhance documents written by product managers and engineers.
- A very financially sound, rapidly growing and profitable workplace that takes good care of employees
- Competitive salary package
- 13th salary
- Seniority bonus
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical insurance, private pension plans
About Azets Insight
Are you interested in shaping the future in a new and ambitious company? Learn more about us and join our team!
Azets is a technology-driven knowledge company with Nordic roots. We provide flexible financial and administrative services to a wide range of businesses. Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.