We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious and motivated software developer to join our development team in our modern office in Sibiu.
You will be responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of new and existing features in our internal quality and delivery systems.
Your focus areas will be architecture, integrations, usability and performance of highly complex web applications and integration between systems.
We ask for:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant education/experience
- 3+ years experience in software/integration development
- Experience of object oriented development using pl/sql
- Experience as developer working with Apex
- Knowledge about NoSQL and Oracle databases and modern web technology
- Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns and modeling
- Genuinely interested in technology with focus on open standards, systems integration, SaaS architectures, RESTful API and SOAP
- Experience with business systems can be an advantage
- Goal oriented, structured, and analytical
It is mandatory that you have experience with:
- PL/SQL development language
- APEX development tools
- .NET MVC Core
- Oracle databases
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
Required personal skills:
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- You enjoy change and like taking on new challenges
- Strong collaborative skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team. Must work well with limited supervision, capable of handling multiple priorities, and able to thrive in a fast- paced environment
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Understanding the platform needs and functional areas, and provide design and development of new and existing features as required
- Participating in modeling and architectural analysis, design and work estimations
- Writing Unit Tests and participate in testing of solutions
- Use bug tracking system
- Quickly learn new technologies, always keeping abreast of current trends in your field.
- A very financially sound, rapidly growing and profitable workplace that takes good care of employees
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical and pension insurance, 13th salary
- Work opportunities in a large Northern European BPO company, with stable finances, high growth and high profitability. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross country team, and collaborate internationally on a daily basis
- Working location is in Sibiu and some travel will be required. Azets is offering equal opportunities based on skills and merit
About Azets Insight Romania
Azets Insight Romania is formerly known as Visma Services Romania as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division.
Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.