This position will primarily involve:
- Deploying and migrating our mostly Windows-based applications from on-premise to AWS
- Managing, automating and maintaining our Windows-based services and applications across
the enterprise, in AWS using AWS native tooling
- Writing and maintaining system operations documentation (articles, diagrams, data flows etc.) for
new and existing applications and services.
- Keeping up to date on best practices and new technologies.
- Collaborating on technical architecture and system design.
- Analyzing and collecting data: log files, application stack traces etc
- Reproducing and simulating application incidents to create debug reports and coordinate delivery
of application fixes.
- Working in off-routine hours occasionally
- At least 1 year of experience working with Infrastructure as Code, preferably
- 5+ years of experience with Windows and/or Linux systems and fields like
- System Administration
- Troubleshooting (logs investigations, performance tests, connectivity
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Experience using CI environments (Gitlab, Jenkins, TeamCity, CodeCommit/Deploy/Build)
- Experience using and deploying and managing most of these AWS services
- Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- VPC and networking on AWS
- AWS Systems Manager (SSM)
- ElasticSearch Service
- IAM roles and policies
- Security and related services like KMS, SecurityHub/GuardDuty
Experience with the following technologies is a plus
- Experience with logging and monitoring systems like DataDog, Sumo Logic or similar
- Deploying IAC through CI/CD pipelines
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Powershell scripting/bash scripting or knowledge of one or more programming languages
- One or more AWS Certifications
Required personal skills:
- Self-propelled, with good attention to detail.
- An “automation-first” mindset
- Good presentation, oral and written communications skills
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
What's in it for you?
- A full-time job in a successful and really fast-growing company
- Good platform to grow your skills with a great atmosphere
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- 13th salary, meal tickets
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax
- Private Medical Cover - Ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and
need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- A friendly team who is eager to meet you
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?