- Degree in Computer Science or relevant education/experience
- Hands on experience on RPA tools, UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- 3+ years experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL)
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
Required personal attributes:
- Well-organized and structured approach to work
- You enjoy change and like taking on new challenges
- Strong collaborative skills
- Self-motivated, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team.
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with business operations to create and optimize workflow processes. Responsibilities will include designing, implementing and managing workflow automation projects, testing and bugs fixing.
Your tasks as RPA Developer will consist of:
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows using UIPath
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with Business Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
About Azets Insight
Are you interested in shaping the future in a new and ambitious company? Learn more about us and join our team!
Azets is a technology-driven knowledge company with Nordic roots. We provide flexible financial and administrative services to a wide range of businesses. Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.