What do we expect from you?
- We expect motivation to learn and the ability to demonstrate Azets core values: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic;
- Motivation and willingness in the learning process;
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- University degree in Law;
- Working with an international company.
- One year of experience working in a Risk and Compliance type role is a plus;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Attention/accuracy to details;
- Excellent analytical and logical abilities;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Good English skills, oral and written;
- Comfortable working with remote team and requiring limited supervision.
Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance in Norway, you will support the undertaking of internal and external risk and compliance assessments in all Azets entities. You will start with rules-based compliance activity, developing your skills to become a rounded, proficient member of this key function.
Anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing and Other Quality reviews.
- Part of compliance with internal control requirements in EU AML directive;
- Review quality of customer due diligence measures and risk classification;
- Report on findings.
Customer Contract Review.
- Review customer contracts to give accurate knowledge about risk exposure.
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
This position is based in Sibiu. Read more about our location:
Thank you for visiting our page.
If you want to find more available jobs, check out our list of careers!