What do we expect from you?
- University Degree in a related field
- At least 1-2 years relevant recruitment experience
- Knowledge of competency/behavior based interviewing techniques & assessment tools
- Excellent computer skills (Office, Google Apps)
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizing skills & time management skills
- Attention to details and pro-active attitude
- Team spirit
What you’ll be doing?
You will be working in Alba Iulia. Interviews and testing are taking place at the company's local offices.
You will work closely with the local office manager and the central HR team in Sibiu to set the recruitment needs and to understand the operational processes.
- Provide full and proactive support to the Human Resources Manager
- Identifies recruitment sources and recommends the best alternatives in order to meet the company recruiting needs
- Responsible for screening, planning, profile definition, interviews and tests candidates
- Perform administrative tasks related to recruitment processes such as updating the database, specific trackers or drafting documents
- Manage the recruitment process from the need identification up to the on-boarding process
- Perform HR related tasks appointed by superior management
- Participate in various company branding events
- Offer support for the office manager on the administrative activities
About Azets Insight
Are you interested in shaping the future in a new and ambitious company? Learn more about us and join our team!
Azets is a technology-driven knowledge company with Nordic roots. We provide flexible financial and administrative services to a wide range of businesses. Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.