- University Degree in a related field
- At least 3 months recruitment experience (preferably within an agency)
- Knowledge of competency/behavior based interviewing techniques & assessment tools
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Google Apps)
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizing skills & time management skills
- Attention to details and pro-active attitude
- Team spirit
You will be working in Brasov, together with our fast paced HR team from our headquarters in Sibiu and wih the local management. Interviews and testing are taking place at the company's local office in Coresi Business Park.
- Provides full and proactive support to the Human Resources Manager
- Identifies recruitment sources and recommends the best alternatives in order to meet the company recruiting needs
- Responsible for screening, planning, profile definition, interviews and tests candidates
- Performs administrative tasks related to recruitment processes
- Performs HR related tasks appointed by superior management
- Participates in various company branding events
About Azets Insight Romania
Azets Insight Romania is formely know as Visma Services Romania as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division.
Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.