The following skills are required:
- University graduate (Economics, Mathematics, Cybernetics or similar)
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Good English skills, oral and written (B1-B2-C1-C2)
- The Pаyroll Consultant will work for our clients from thе Nordic countriеs.
The main tasks for a payroll consultant are to:
- Process employee changes, advance salary, pension & insurance, travel claims etc
- Create and send files to clients, close the payroll run and pay the salaries
- Create and send payslips to employees
- Send monthly reports to clients
- Check deadlines and prioritize tasks accordingly
- The role implies communication via email and chats in English, on a daily basis.
Skills & experience
The following pеrsonаl chаrаctеristics are preferred:
- Motivаtion and willingness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to follow thе core values in Azets: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful, and Dynamic.
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods, and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
About Azets Insight Romania
We’re on a mission to help organisations of all shapes and sizes, achieve their ambitions by delivering accounting, tax, audit, advisory, and business services, saving them precious time to focus on what they do best.
Backed by data, technology, and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.