We ask for:
Willingness to follow the core values in Azets: Personal, Accurate, Responsible, One step ahead.
- University graduate (Mathematics, Cybernetics, Economy or similar)
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Microsoft Office experience (Word / Excel)
- Great English skills, oral and written
- If you have experience in Payroll is a plus for you
The Payroll Consultant will work with traditional payroll for our clients from the Nordic countries an Great Britain as well as other related daily operations. The following personal characteristics are preferred:
- Motivation and energy
- Willingness and humbleness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Great working conditions
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan (pilon III)
- Meal vouchers
- Social & sports events and team buildings throughout the year
About Azets Insight Romania
Azets Insight Romania is formely know as Visma Services Romania as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division.
Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.