If you enjoy creating content, exploring SoMe, and have an out of the box thinking, we would love to meet you!
What would you bring to the team?
- Relevant experience in a job with similar responsibilities;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Advanced attention to detail, multi-tasking;
- Able to meet deadlines, with a very good ability to organize;
- Very good knowledge of computer use;
- Familiar with online promotion methods, SoMe;
- Experience in InDesign, Photoshop and Copywriting;
- Relevant SEO knowledge;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running in the same time;
- Sense of humour, creativity and strong sense of design.
Your main activities and responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the planning, implementation, and optimization of the marketing campaigns;
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan to generate leads;
- Evaluate executed activities and provide recommendations and solutions to enhance the effectiveness of future promotions and special campaigns;
- Elaborate and organize events to promote the image of the company;
- Respect the rules of brand identity in all the actions it undertakes;
- Maintain contact with the press, responsible for monitoring press releases, and make specific reports;
- Create content (copywriting) for the newsletters, website, banners, flyers, SoMe, ads;
- Be informed about the digital environment, trends, competitors, and new appearances;
- Do keyword research and help create a content strategy that drives results using SEO principles.
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods, and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training