We are looking for a new colleague who wants to develop his skills and knowledge in Excel. You stand a good chance of being ‘the one’ if you have a proactive attitude and excellent English skills.
- We expect motivation to learn and the ability to demonstrate Azets core values: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful, and Dynamic
- Motivation and willingness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
- At least one year of experience working with and analyzing data
- Excellent computer skills
- Highly proficient with Ms Excel including the use of macros, lookups etc
- Attention/accuracy to details
- Excellent analytical and logical abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Good English skills, oral and written
- Comfortable working with remote team and requiring limited supervision
- Working with an international company could be an advantage
- VBA or SQL knowledge
- You will support the delivery of information, interpretation of data and the presentation of Management Information to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Clarify MI requirements, identify options to progress, priorities and plan the work required.
- Update stakeholders to ensure delivery against agreed timelines and complete necessary checks to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information provided.
- Develop and deliver standard and routine MI reports in response to ad-hoc reporting requests. This will be achieved by utilizing a range of databases/systems.
- The production, extraction, and analysis of large quantities of data using various tools including Excel, look up
- Support the development and delivery of more complex and ad-hoc reporting requirements where data is coming from a variety of complex sources.
- To identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the development, delivery and maintenance of the MI reporting.
- A critical aspect of this role is the requirement to liaise with UK team members at all levels, requiring a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
This position is based in Sibiu. Read more about our location:
Thank you for visiting our page!
If you want to find more available jobs, check out our list of careers!