We are searching for a candidate with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another computer/ technical degree, 5+ years of IT administration experience coupled with familiarity of scripting and automation.
- You have prior experience with systems administration in a Windows AD environment as well as exposure to a variety of Microsoft Server products, such as Windows Server, ITIL &
- You are at least familiar with network administration concepts and tools, and you should also have experience with and knowledge of at least one scripting tool – PowerShell.
We place great value on your personal qualities in this recruitment. You will have excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and written skills with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. You are a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service while being able to work independently. You have a strong interest and knowledge base on the use and maintenance of back-end server applications, cloud-based applications, scripting, automation, efficiency and deployments.
Key Performance AreasAs our Senior Systems Administrator & Automation expert, you are responsible for five main functions in our IT environment: automation, systems administration, network administration, IoT integration and L2/L3 employee Managing your workload and prioritizing projects is a key aspect of this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Along with the other Administrators, maintain the operation & stability of the IT infrastructure
- Collaborate with the global team on ongoing projects
- Perform quality and consistency checks on infrastructure systems
- Look for opportunities to optimize and/or automate manual processes
- Work with production employees to identify and explore opportunities for IT developments
- Good qualities in spoken and written English is required
Is this you? Don't hesitate to contact us as soon as possible!