We are looking for a self-propelled IT person who is eager to learn, easy to cooperate with and can speak English fluently. You must also be good in writing English.
Who are you:
- At least 3 years University education in the IT area or related field
- Good knowledge in web-based Internet solutions
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- If you have worked as an IT support consultant or have experience with similar IT related work in the past it is a merit
- Knowledge of Google Apps is a plus
- Working experience in an international company is a plus
- Final year IT students may apply
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of SQL is desirable
As an IT Support Consultant, you will be a part of the Azets Insight support team. You will work in close cooperation with your colleagues, both in the Northern Countries and in Romania. Working with colleagues in other countries will require you to have voice and/or video communication as well as e-mail communication. Normal work tasks can be handling support tickets, changes in setup or user accounts in several different systems. As a part of the onboarding, Azets will prepare a training program for you to gradually build competencies for handling these tasks.
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- Competitive salary package
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
About Azets Insight Romania
Are you interested in shaping the future in a new and ambitious company? Learn more about us and join our team!
Azets is a technology-driven knowledge company with Nordic roots. We provide flexible financial and administrative services to a wide range of businesses. Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.