Skills that you need:
- Good analytical skills and logical thinking
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) both in Romanian and English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen to learn new systems/applications
- University education
Job DescriptionYou will be a part of the Azets Insight support team. You will work in close cooperation with your colleagues, both in the UK and in Romania. Working with colleagues in other countries will require you to have voice and/or video communication as well as e-mail communication. Normal work tasks to setup new starters and deal with leavers with progression to 1st line support, handling support tickets, changes in setup or user accounts in several different systems. As a part of the onboarding, Azets will prepare a training program for you to gradually build competencies for handling these tasks.
- Great working conditions
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan (pilon III)
- Meal vouchers
- Social & sports events and team buildings throughout the year
About Azets Insight Romania
Azets Insight Romania is formerly known as Visma Services Romania as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division.
Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.