New opportunity in Azets Sibiu
We are looking for you who have a great interest in development and system integration.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an environment with large and really exciting customers. We are expanding our IT team and want to bring you on our journey.
As an integration developer, you are involved in several parallel projects and also handle certain customer dialogues within the projects. Often, your role will be central to integrations projects and you will, therefore, have many different contact areas, both internally and outdoors with customers.
We are a technology-intensive company that is growing strongly. For you, this means challenging and varied tasks in an inclusive and rewarding atmosphere. You are surrounded by competent colleagues, which provides an environment with a high level of innovation, flexibility and opportunity for development.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant education/experience
- Experience as a developer working with C#
- Knowledge of SFTP solutions for automatic file transfers based on schedules
- Basic understanding of API’s as REST and SOAP
- Knowledge of SQL and Mapping of data
- Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns and modeling
- Genuinely interested in technology and systems integration and automation
- Basic understanding of Accounting & Payroll domain
Required personal skills
- A willingness to learn new technologies
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- You enjoy change and like taking on new challenges
- Strong collaborative skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Goal oriented, structured, and analytical
- Quickly learn new technologies, always keeping abreast of current trends in your field.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Build integrations using Helpsystems Automate and/or Azets Connect
- Develop and support internal developed C# applications
- Support and maintenance current integrations
- Ensure solutions are quality checked before deployment to production
- Create / update relevant technical documentation
- Discuss with customer's technical representatives