We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack .Net developer, who is located in Timisoara, Sibiu, Alba Iulia, or Brasov to join our development team!
This position will primarily involve designing, implementing, and maintenance of new and existing features in our international products. Your focus areas will be architecture, integrations, usability, and performance of highly sophisticated web applications.
The Azets IT team is divided between Norway and Romania, the working language is English.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Understanding the platform needs and functional areas, and provide design and development of new and existing features as required
- Participating in modeling and architectural analysis, design and work estimations
- Writing Unit Tests and participate in testing of solutions
- Use issue tracking and project management platform Youtrack and maintain documentation in Confluence
- Quickly learn new technologies, always keeping abreast of current trends in your field
What you bring to the role:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant education/experience
- 3+ years experience in software/integration development
- Experience in object-oriented development using .NET
- Experience as a developer working with C#
- Knowledge about NoSQL databases and modern web technology
- Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns, and modeling
- Genuinely interested in technology with focus on open standards, systems integration, SaaS architectures, RESTful API
- Experience with business systems can be an advantage
- Goal oriented, structured and analytical
- Good to have experience working with AWS technology (e.g. ECS, Lambda functions, SQS)
- Good to have experience with Message brokers (e.g. RabbitMQ)
Preferably you have experience with:
- .NET MVC Core
- NoSQL databases like Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis
Required personal skills:
- Strong attention-to-detail, follow-up skills, and results-oriented attitude
- Good presentation, oral and written communications skills
- Willingness to coordinate and work with others
- Ability to understand our business applications quickly
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voices to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We are looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
- A full-time job in a successful and really fast-growing company
- Good platform to grow your skills with a great atmosphere
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- 13th salary, meal tickets
- Employee Referral Bonus - We are always looking for talented individuals to join our family
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it is time to step back and relax
- Private Medical Cover - Ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways
- Need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy
- A friendly team who is eager to meet you
This position is based in Timisoara, Sibiu, Alba Iulia and Brasov.
Azets is an international accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services group that operates across the UK, Nordics and Romania. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 160 offices.
We help companies and organizations of all shapes and sizes, public sector enterprises and high net-worth private clients achieve their personal and business ambitions.