Azets is looking for a Cloud Support Engineer to join our Operations team in Timisoara.
Your daily work will be divided between ensuring the normal operation, patching, and maintenance of local office computers, network and other equipment, and on the other hand to perform QA and incidental implementation work on our platform in public cloud.
The team which you will be part of is divided between Norway and Romania, and the working language is English. You will be working in a dynamic team with other highly skilled professionals.
As one of our valued members of the team you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining good relationships with team colleagues and managers
- Logging and resolving internal IT tickets via helpdesk system
- Identifying underlying problems attributed to incidents
- Resolving issues on Windows 10 desktops and laptops including rebuilds and repairs
- Microsoft based server management
- Server Backup checking
- Contribute to security in our IT Operations
- WAN/LAN troubleshooting
What you bring to the role:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant education/experience
- 1+ year experience in IT support role is desirable
- Solid understanding for Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – being able to chat away confidently to your colleagues and occasionally customers or other professionals (of varying technical expertise) is a necessity
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Knowledge about networks, switches and routers
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Cloud environments, preferably AWS
- Knowledge about monitoring systems
Required personal skills:
- Strong technical communication and documentation skills
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Strong collaborative skills
- Open minded and willing to learn
- You enjoy change and like taking on new challenges
- Ability to time manage and prioritize
- Accountability and honesty
- Calm and considered approach to working under pressure
- Positive, open and fair-minded
- Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team. Must work well with limited supervision, capable to handle multiple priorities, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- A ‘can do, no quit’ attitude is most welcome!
- A very financially sound and competitive salary
- A rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: the team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Percentages of time allocated to personal projects that have the purpose to improve our systems
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical and pension insurance, 13th salary, sport program
About Azets Insight Romania
Azets offers work opportunities in a large Northern European company, with stable finances, high growth and high profitability. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross country team and collaborate internationally on a daily basis. You will also have competent colleagues in our office in Timisoara, who will help you find solutions, deliver our projects and celebrate together when we succeed.
The working location is in Timisoara and some travel will be required. Azets offers equal opportunities based on skills and merit.