We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious and motivated business intelligence developer to join our development team in our modern offices in Timisoara. You will be responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of new and existing KPI dashboards for consumption both upstream to Cogital Group and also for Azets Group Senior Management.
We are at the starting point of our BI/MI journey and a lot of the work will also involve making sure KPIs and data are consistent across Business Units, across departments and areas. The person will be working closely with our data warehouse specialist to design best practices and models for Tableau Online dashboards. Our goal is to eliminate a conglomerate of Excel and web interface reporting solutions and have everyone use Tableau for all their reporting needs, so a lot analysis on existing reports and re-inventing is necessary.
The Azets Technology team is divided between Norway and Romania, the working language is English. You will be working in a dynamic team with other highly skilled professionals.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Designing dashboards to support management decision making
- Replacing existing reporting portfolio
- Making sure data is presented consistently across reports and dashboards
- Working closely with our data warehouse professionals to provide value added insights for all business areas
- Designing future proof workflows and best practice architecture for BI/MI
What you bring to the role:
- 2+ years working with BI/analytics/reporting tools (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker, Alteryx, or similar tools)
- Specific knowledge of Tableau and/or Alteryx is a must
- Ability to adapt visualizations for specific target audiences
- SQL/Database experience
- Experience with ETL design and dimension modelling
- Experience with cloud architecture and integrations (AWS, Snowflake, REST)
- B.S. or B.A. degree
Required personal skills:
- Excellent English communication skills: presentation, written, and verbal
- Time management skills with ability to effectively manage and prioritize own workload
- Thrive on change, ambiguity and autonomy
- Analytical with and eye for simplicity
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- Strong collaborative skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team. Must work well with limited supervision, capable to handle multiple priorities, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- A very financial sound and competitive salary
- A rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: the team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Percentages of time allocated to personal projects that have the purpose to improve our systems
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical and pension insurance, 13th salary, sport program
Azets offers work opportunities in a large Northern European software company, with stable finances, high growth and high profitability. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross country team and collaborate internationally on a daily basis. You will also have competent colleagues in our office in Timisoara, who will help you find solutions, deliver our projects and celebrate together when we succeed.
The working location is in Timisoara and some travel will be required. Azets offers equal opportunities based on skills and merit.