We are looking for new colleague to join our IT team, who is eager to learn, easy to cooperate and has strong English skills, oral and written.
Skills that you need as an Application Support Analyst:
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Good attention to detail and good communication skills
- Proactive when dealing with user issues
- AD administration
- MS Office troubleshooting
- First line support and Windows 7 & 10 experience
- Knowledge of DNS, IP addresses
- University graduate (IT or related field).
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of SQL is desirable
You will be a part of the Azets Insight support team. You will work in close cooperation with your colleagues, both in the UK and in Romania.
The main tasks are:
- Providing first line support for department specific applications;
- Voice and/or video and communication as well as e-mail communication.
- Monitoring helpdesk systems and look for continuous innovation and improvements
- Dealing with basic issues and escalating calls as appropriate, internally or to third parties
- Handling support tickets, changes in setup or user accounts in several different systems
- Assist in testing, implementation, training and systems documentation on department projects and other such similar tasks.
- Working with the following systems SAP B1 and add in’s, Crystal reports, Silverfin, Concur, iDocuments (a web interface for client interaction with our system) and other smaller applications.
The following personal characteristics are preferred:
- Motivation and willingness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to follow thе core values in Azets: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic.
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
About Azets Insight Romania
Azets Insight Romania is formely know as Visma Services Romania as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division.
Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.