We ask for:
- University Degree in a related field
- At least 3 months recruitment experience
- Knowledge of competency/behavior based interviewing techniques & assessment tools
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Google Apps)
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizing skills & time management skills
- Attention to details and pro-active attitude
- Team spirit
You will be working in Sibiu, together with our fast paced HR team. Interviews and testing are taking place at the company's local offices.
- Provides full and proactive support to the Human Resources Manager
- Identifies recruitment sources and recommends the best alternatives in order to meet the company recruiting needs
- Responsible for screening, planning, profile definition, interviews and tests candidates
- Performs administrative tasks related to recruitment processes performs HR related tasks appointed by superior management
- Participates in various company branding events
About Azets Insight Romania
Azets Insight Romania is formerly known as Visma Services Romania as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division.
Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.