The following skills are required:
- Strong analytical skills
- University graduate (Accounting, Economic Studies or related)
- Good computer skills
- Good English skills, oral and written
- Any Accounting experience is a plus
You will work with vаlidation of informаtion captured by thе scanning cеntеrs in the Nordic countriеs, and other relatеd daily operаtions within аccounts pаyablе and genеral ledgеr.
The following personal characteristics are preferred:
- Motivation and energy
- Team spirit
- Willingness and humbleness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
NOTE: Students in the final year of study may apply, however they will be eligible for being hired after the graduation exam.
This is an entry-level position.