Skills & experience
- 2-4 years experience in an IT procurement role;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Analytical and negotiation skills;
- Project Management;
- Good English skills, oral and written.
- Motivаtion and willingness in the learning process;
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Ability to follow thе core values in Azets: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic.
Azets has a great career opportunity for you. We are looking for a qualified Procurement Manager who wants to develop in his/her role. From our future colleague we expect motivation to learn and the ability to follow thе core values in Azets: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful, and Dynamic.
- IT Sourcing and Procurement Expert – particularly for IT Software;
- End-to-end sourcing management including requirement analysis, market research, evaluation, commercial negotiation, and contracting;
- Support IT Business Partner on larger, complex projects providing project management and analytics support;
- Contract drafting/negotiations;
- Accountable for individual savings delivery for assigned projects;
- Support with contract renewal monitoring, strategy preparation, and negotiation;
- Chartered Institute Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) qualified preferred;
- Ensuring contracts are recorded correctly in Contract Management database.
This is a REMOTE Job.
Thank you for visiting our page!
If you want to find more available jobs, check out our list of careers!